| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Changsha in July is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with rain at times. Circa 118mm (4.6in) of water is deposited during an average of 10 days.
- In July the blue above Changsha is fine with on average a detectable 6:38 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 13:53 long with an average length of 13:43.
- There are approximately 6:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Changsha July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Changsha, China
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Changsha:
- Zhengzhou, China - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) N
- Nanjing, China - 709.1 kms (440.7 miles) NE
- Pingbian, China - 344 kms (213.8 miles) N
- Shanghai, China - 895.6 kms (556.5 miles) ENE
- Nanchang, China - 304 kms (188.9 miles) E
- Ganzhou, China - 341 kms (211.9 miles) SE
- Taoyuan, China - 905.6 kms (562.8 miles) ESE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 933.9 kms (580.3 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) SE
- Guangzhou, China - 563.5 kms (350.1 miles) S
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 673.9 kms (418.7 miles) SSE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 675 kms (419.4 miles) SSE