| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Changsha in May is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dampish with rain periodically. A sizable 212mm (8.3in) of liquid precipitates during on average 17 days.
- In May the skies in Changsha are a little dull with on average a modest 4:15 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 13:31.
- There are approximately 9:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Changsha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Changsha, China
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Changsha:
- Zhengzhou, China - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) N
- Nanjing, China - 709.1 kms (440.7 miles) NE
- Pingbian, China - 344 kms (213.8 miles) N
- Shanghai, China - 895.6 kms (556.5 miles) ENE
- Nanchang, China - 304 kms (188.9 miles) E
- Ganzhou, China - 341 kms (211.9 miles) SE
- Taoyuan, China - 905.6 kms (562.8 miles) ESE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 933.9 kms (580.3 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) SE
- Guangzhou, China - 563.5 kms (350.1 miles) S
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 673.9 kms (418.7 miles) SSE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 675 kms (419.4 miles) SSE