| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Changsha in October is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with rain now and again. Just 83mm (3.3in) of H2O is transfered during on average 11 days.
- In October the blue above Changsha is reasonably fine having an average of a detectable 6:27 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:01 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:25.
- There are approximately 4:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Changsha October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Changsha, China
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Changsha:
- Zhengzhou, China - 723.2 kms (449.4 miles) N
- Nanjing, China - 709.1 kms (440.7 miles) NE
- Pingbian, China - 344 kms (213.8 miles) N
- Shanghai, China - 895.6 kms (556.5 miles) ENE
- Nanchang, China - 304 kms (188.9 miles) E
- Ganzhou, China - 341 kms (211.9 miles) SE
- Taoyuan, China - 905.6 kms (562.8 miles) ESE
- Taipei, Taiwan - 933.9 kms (580.3 miles) ESE
- Shantou, China - 662.7 kms (411.8 miles) SE
- Guangzhou, China - 563.5 kms (350.1 miles) S
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 673.9 kms (418.7 miles) SSE
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 675 kms (419.4 miles) SSE